JOBS AT ALBERTA CARPET CLEANING
Alberta Carpet Cleaning has been a Provider of Professional In-Home Cleaning Services since 1986! That’s why consumers have chosen us as the multi-year Consumers’ Choice Award Gold Medal Winner in both the Carpet Cleaning & Furnace Cleaning categories.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of age, creed, gender, marital status, race, country of origin, or sexual orientation.
Welcome to our family!
We are now recruiting motivated individuals to join our Calgary Carpet Cleaning Division! Candidates must be customer service driven, high energy, comfortable dealing one on one with customers, and able to handle physical labour. The right individual will also be excited about the sales potential of additional products and services in-home, based on a no-pressure needs analysis.
There is on-the-job training and the opportunity can evolve into a full-time permanent career position. Our people receive industry-leading pay, bonuses, and benefits. Complete training and certification are provided. Our work hours are Monday to Saturday.
Alberta Home Services has been Alberta's Premiere Provider of Professional In-Home Cleaning Services since 1986! That's why consumers have chosen us as the multi-year Consumers' Choice Award Gold Medal Winner in both the Carpet Cleaning & Furnace Cleaning categories.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- In-home Cleaning of Carpet & Upholstery
- Interact one on one with clients
- Provide information to customers on additional cleaning & treatment needs
- Complete invoices and minor paperwork
- Drive company vehicles-Keep a consistent and timely schedule with clients
- A person that enjoys working with customers
- A clear verbal communicator
- Well organized and able to work with minimum supervision
- A responsible driver with a valid driver’s license
- Physically fit (ability to lift unassisted 70 lbs)
- A person with a great service attitude